Wednesday, February 01, 2006

through another's eyes

Why do people not listen to me?
I should be listened!
MY instructions should be followed
But if that can't be done
FINE.
Just respect my wishes
I mean, everyone should respect my wishes
If I'm angry, at least SOMEONE should apologize
Even if I'm angry unjustly about someone
I think that that person should still apologize
Why? Because that person caused me to have a misunderstanding
Seriously, why are they complaining so much?
I suddenly feel a bit more lonely
Am I not right, to be angry as I wish?
To not give explanations when I'm angry?
WHen I'm irritated and don't give others a chance to explain
Or don't even tell them why I'm angry
What? Are they irritated because of that?
That's why I'm being alienated?
What a lame excuse. If I'm angry,
They should respect MY wishes
If I want to apologize, I would
But if not, no matter how much anyone explains,
I WON'T. Because what I say would be RIGHT.
I'm ALWAYS right.
And yea, that's right
I act as though the world owes me a living
Say whatever you want
Because I know that's not true
Because I'm ALWAYS right.
Yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home