Sunday, January 29, 2006

Stabbed, hurt, pain, tears

The past hurts I inflicted
The past pain I gave
Now comes back in torrents
In waves that overwhelms me
My heart is aching

I'm guilty of not being real
Guilty of changing my mind
Guilty of commitment unfulfilled
I'm presenting my heart
To be stabbed

Tears seem to never dry up
I thought they would
Tears come and come again and again
Again and again and again
I'm crying again

Forgiveness is too far a goal
I'm reaching for a miracle
Why? My head might scream insanely
Why must you injure me again?
I'm dying in your hatred

I can no longer forgive myself
Your goal is achieved, my guilt multiplies
If only you could see this
Then maybe even forgive or try and understand
I'm dying in your hatred

I'm once again shrinking past my fake face
Once again hiding my hurt
I don't want this to drag, but the battle rages
Myself against myself, monster versus monster
I'm happy again, to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home