Thursday, January 12, 2006

Waiting

i know tt there's a place
where someone has taken up
and that special u is just there
just out of my reach
i dunno when or where
i can finally see ur face
but i know when the time comes
its ur arms i'll fall into
so i'll keep waiting
till my dreams become reality
where u're there when i need u
to cry on ur shoulder
to laugh in ur embrace
to shiver in ur arms
so tell me when u're here with me
for i do not know
i cant find u yet
although i know its just a matter of time
so tell mi when u're here with me
so i'll not let the chance go by
haha.. so tell mi then..
=P


this poem was written in 24/5/2004. it was the first ever poem that i wrote. kind of brings back memories.

P.S notice all the short forms. Shows the big big difference between then and now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home