Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm trying

I guess all people have a past
Have a heart that is hidden
Away and into the darkness
No one knows

For a mistake that I once made
Now forever no matter how
I'm suffering for it
Is it worth it?

My pain tears fear
My hunger for forgiveness
My urge for understanding
It might never be fulfilled

I believe that one day
Maybe on that day I would finally be certain
Be happy truely at a new found friend
And we would smile at how foolish we were I

believe that on that day
Maybe I would be the one
Who bows down apologically
But I don't care

If only that could come true
I'm trying my best
Trying to avoid your anger your rage
Trying to prevent my sadness my tears

I made a mistake of telling you that
I admit it but I'm trying
I'm trying to amend it
Can it be mended?

I'm trying to let you know I'm sorry
But everyone knows I am save for you
Am I at fault? Am I not trying hard enough?
Am I not trying?

I'm sorry, I really am
But human makes mistakes
Is it justified to hate and ignore
When I made a mistake that killed my own heart too?

I laugh I smile
But when I saw your anger your sadness
My heart cries along, no one knows
Not even you, who knows me so well

You said you thought you knew me
You do, but I was wrong
I'm trying so hard to let you know
I admit that I was wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home