Thursday, May 18, 2006

Only With You

Always on my mind,
locked in my heart
Filling me with great joy

Constant companion
Trusted friend,
yet I hope it will be more than just this

Hope lingers on,
as waiting becomes my newfound hobby
Wishes, hopes and dreams,
This is the cry of my heart.

I wanna draw
Closer to you
like never before
I wanna pour my heart out
Only to you
I wanna tell it all
Only to you
I wanna share it all
Only to you
I wanna confide
Only in you
This and so much more
Only with you

If ure by my side,
No worries have I
No storm in life too great,
Theres nothing I cant take
I can live through it all, BUT
Only with you

This poem is dedicated to that special someone in my heart...and she knows it...so if ure that person , pls take time to read this word by word...it comes from my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home